Nursing Home Transition and Diversion
- For patients transitioning from facility to community living
- Must be active Medicaid recipients
- Must be eligible for nursing facility level of care determined by a screening tool
- Must have a safe living arrangement that will meets patients need
- Must have proof of funds
- Must not participate in another HCBS waive
Traumatic Brain Injury
- This program is for members with a traumatic brain injury and is designed to be a cost-effective alternative to nursing home placement which enables the participants to live in the least restrictive setting possible. The TBI waiver philosophy is to provide complete freedom of choice.
- Must be a Medicaid recipient.
- Diagnosed with TBI or other type of brain injury, such as stroke, anoxia, etc.
- Must be 18-64 years old.
- Must be eligible for a nursing facility level of care (determined by UAS)
- Must choose to live in the community rather than in a nursing facility.
- Can identify a safe living arrangement that will meet their needs.
- Can be supported safely within the community with the funds and services available under the HCBS/TBI Waiver
- Not participate in another HCBS waiver